SHORT COMPANY DESCRIPTION
The KPI Institute is a research institute specialised in business performance. It operates research programs in 12 practice domains, ranging from strategy and KPIs to employee performance, and from customer service to innovation performance. Insights are disseminated through a variety of publications, subscriptions services, and through a knowledge platform available to registered members. Support in deploying these insights in practice is offered through training and advisory services.
The KPI Institute is considered today the global authority on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) research and education. It developed the first KPI Management Framework and operates www.smartkpis.com, the result of the research program dedicated to documenting and cataloguing how KPIs are used in practice, an online portal containing the largest collection of documented KPI examples.
- Flexible working hours;
- Young and enthusiastic working environment;
- A work environment that rewards innovative ideas;
- Fixed monthly rate and performance bonuses;
- 15+ years spent on researching KPI best practice;
- 220+ research reports published to date;
- 6 continents on which we deliver trainings;
- 35 global partner organizations;
- 59 countries where we delivered educational programs.
We expect you to
- Have a bachelor’s degree in art, fine arts, or design
- Have excellent English skills.
- Have a minimum 5 years’ experience as an art director or creative director or similar position
- Have strong project management skills, being able to take ownership and responsibility for tasks to ensure they are completed to a high standard and on time.
- Have good skill and knowledge in graphic design, illustration tools, desktop publishing, and multimedia content development
- Have good coordination skills, being able to motivate, and grow the team members’ performance
- Be initiative and ability to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Have attention to detail in ensuring everything is cross-checked and accurate;
- Be creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines;
- Have experience in development of graphic layouts, designing websites and UX;
- Have experience with HTML & CSS preferred;
- Have good command of software design and graphics, such as Ilustrator, Lightroom, Camera RAW, Premiere Photoshop, Indesign, Premiere, Media Encoder, and Adobe series
Your main responsibilities include
- Produces art layouts by developing art concepts and providing work direction to staff.
- Trains, assigns, schedules, and coaches art department employees.
- Meets art department work standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer service standards.
- Resolves operational problems and identifies work process improvements.
- Formulates art concepts by supervising workers engaged in executing layout designs for artwork and copy to be presented by visual communications media.
- Reviews illustrative material for presentation.
- Reviews project production factors by studying budget, background information, objectives, presentation approaches, styles, and techniques.
- Selects and secures illustrative material by formulating basic layout design concepts and conducting research.
- Design advertisements and advertising materials respecting the corporate design guidelines (templates, ads, images, site icons, document covers etc.);
- Design marketing communication materials for social media, website, printing materials, and PowerPoint presentations;
- Contribute to the Email marketing campaigns through creation of email templates and newsletters;
- Conceptualize and produce websites’ creative content (photos, brochures, banners, etc.);
- Visually optimize content on web site landing pages (web design layout);
- Maintain ads, banners and email campaigns updated in accordance to the new offers;
- Support sales and internal departments concerning graphic and design projects;
- Develop graphic animations and edit digital videos using different software;