SHORT COMPANY DESCRIPTION
The KPI Institute is a research institute specialised in business performance. It operates research programs in 12 practice domains, ranging from strategy and KPIs to employee performance, and from customer service to innovation performance. Insights are disseminated through a variety of publications, subscriptions services, and through a knowledge platform available to registered members. Support in deploying these insights in practice is offered through training and advisory services.
The KPI Institute is considered today the global authority on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) research and education. It developed the first KPI Management Framework and operates www.smartkpis.com, the result of the research program dedicated to documenting and cataloguing how KPIs are used in practice, an online portal containing the largest collection of documented KPI examples.
- Flexible working hours;
- Young and enthusiastic working environment;
- A work environment that rewards innovative ideas;
- Fixed monthly rate and performance bonuses;
- 15+ years spent on researching KPI best practice;
- 220+ research reports published to date;
- 6 continents on which we deliver trainings;
- 35 global partner organizations;
- 59 countries where we delivered educational programs.
We expect you to
- 2-5 years of experience in product development, with a minimum of one year in the Edtech industry;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, based on a data driven approach;
- Knowledge of techniques for requirements elicitation and specification;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, drives for simplicity and clarity, able to confidently present and influence senior management;
- Excellent people skills, with an ability to partner with a dynamic and young team;
- Knowledge of A/B testing;
- Google Analytics;
- Experience with working with structured project lifecycles;
- Flexibility to perform in a fast-moving environment; being able to multitask, set priorities and make proper decisions based on data;
- Conflict management and problem solving skills;
- Results driven orientation;
- Excellent written and verbal English.
Employment type: External Collaborator/ Independent Contractor
Starting date: To be discussed after an interview
Duration: Undetermined period, with 3 months’ probation period
No. of hours: 40h/week
Working schedule: During office hours: 08:00 – 17:00 or 09:00 – 18:00
Your main responsibilities include
Edtech Business Analyst for Lerero, a SaaS solution for improving the efficiency, effectiveness and enjoyment of learning. Backed by research on memory and brain science, supporting knowledge retention learning application tracking.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Leads requirements gathering effort based on stakeholders’ input;
- Translates business requirements into operational/technical requirements;
- Responsible for writing product requirements documents, low-fi prototypes, user stories, acceptance criteria and recommends solutions to fulfil the user-centered goals;
- Makes sure documentation and UAT are signed off by stakeholders
- Accountable for the timely availability and accuracy of requirements for development projects, ensuring the engineering teams can develop software as efficiently as possible;
- Maintains the written ‘source of truth’: documented user stories recording the agreed requirements with key stakeholders to enable traceability and re-use.
- Performs change management through product and sprint backlogs as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements;
- Keeps key stakeholders well informed of the status of development requirements and scope;
- Communicates and enforces requirements specification standards;
- Understands the dependencies between technology components and how they combine to deliver solutions to the end consumer and to the business;
- Consistently creates high-quality well documented, easily sustained deliverables and documentation;
- Understands and balances commercial needs against technical requirements and capabilities;
- Ensures that all solutions meet company-wide ‘hygiene’ requirements in terms of functional, non-functional performance, security, accessibility, social responsibility;
- Identifies risks and raises concerns in due time when applicable, along with mitigation options;
- Contribute to technical discussions (e.g. scalability, architecture) and understand the benefits and drawbacks of different technical solutions;
- Monitor and measure launched initiatives [A/B testing] and feed learnings back into development process;