The KPI Institute is a research institute specialised in business performance. It operates research programs in 12 practice domains, ranging from strategy and KPIs to employee performance, and from customer service to innovation performance. Insights are disseminated through a variety of publications, subscriptions services, and through a knowledge platform available to registered members. Support in deploying these insights in practice is offered through training and advisory services.
The KPI Institute is considered today the global authority on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) research and education. It developed the first KPI Management Framework and operates www.smartkpis.com, the result of the research program dedicated to documenting and cataloguing how KPIs are used in practice, an online portal containing the largest collection of documented KPI examples.
We expect you to
• Hold a university degree preferably in business, sales or other similar disciplines;
• Have previous experience with e a minimum of one-year experience with sales or similar activities;
• Have excellent communication skills, both in speaking and writing;
• Be able to work independently, but also as part of a team;
• Be passionate about talking to people and be results oriented;
• Are energetic, entrepreneurial, hardworking and persistent;
• Have a creative thinking who thrives for continuous challenges and personal growth;
• Excel in written and verbal English.
Your main responsibilities include