The KPI Institute is a research institute specialised in business performance. It operates research programs in 12 practice domains, ranging from strategy and KPIs to employee performance, and from customer service to innovation performance. Insights are disseminated through a variety of publications, subscriptions services, and through a knowledge platform available to registered members. Support in deploying these insights in practice is offered through training and advisory services.
The KPI Institute is considered today the global authority on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) research and education. It developed the first KPI Management Framework and operates www.smartkpis.com, the result of the research program dedicated to documenting and cataloguing how KPIs are used in practice, an online portal containing the largest collection of documented KPI examples.
We expect you to
We are hiring for our Research Team!
Do not hesitate to apply if you:
• Hold a university degree preferably in business, or other similar disciplines;
• Have previous experience with research projects preferred;
• Possess superior skills in presenting and communicating, researching, planning and organisation, writing and reporting;
• Set priorities wisely, multitask, and dynamically solve complex problems;
• Be able to work independently with minimum supervision, but also as part of a project team;
• Be energetic, entrepreneurial, hardworking and persistent;
• Have a creative and strategic thinker who thrives for continuous challenges and personal growth;
• Be proficient with all MS Office applications;
• Have excellent communication skills both in writing and speaking;
• Excel in written and verbal English.
Your main responsibilities include
• KPI research and documentation;
• Reports editing and publication both at global and local level;
• Qualitative and quantitative research on performance management and measurement related topics;
• Content development and editing;
• Websites content review and editing;
• Articles and blog writing, posting on professional social networks such as LinkedIn;
• Organize interviews with key professionals both in Romania and throughout the world for performance management and measurement research purposes and content development;
• Develop and/or deliver training;
• Implement benchmarking research studies.
Even if you are a fresh graduate and you haven’t gained previous work experience, but you think you can manage all the above, please apply and we will evaluate together if this is a suitable role for you.
Multiple locations: Sibiu, Cluj Napoca