Business Research Analyst
SHORT COMPANY DESCRIPTION
The KPI Institute is a research institute specialised in business performance. It operates research programs in 12 practice domains, ranging from strategy and KPIs to employee performance, and from customer service to innovation performance. Insights are disseminated through a variety of publications, subscriptions services, and through a knowledge platform available to registered members. Support in deploying these insights in practice is offered through training and advisory services.
The KPI Institute is considered today the global authority on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) research and education. It developed the first KPI Management Framework and operates www.smartkpis.com, the result of the research program dedicated to documenting and cataloguing how KPIs are used in practice, an online portal containing the largest collection of documented KPI examples.
- Flexible working hours;
- Young and enthusiastic working environment;
- A work environment that rewards innovative ideas;
- Fixed monthly rate and performance bonuses;
- 15+ years spent on researching KPI best practice;
- 220+ research reports published to date;
- 6 continents on which we deliver trainings;
- 35 global partner organizations;
- 59 countries where we delivered educational programs.
We expect you to
We are hiring for our Research Team!
Do not hesitate to apply if you:
- Hold a university degree in business management;
- Have previous experience with research projects (preferable);
- Possess superior skills in presenting and communicating, researching, planning and organizing, writing and reporting;
- Be able to work independently, but also as part of a team;
- Are energetic, entrepreneurial, hardworking and persistent;
- Have a creative thinking who thrives for continuous challenges and personal growth;
- Excel in written and verbal English.
Your main responsibilities include
- Research and document the performance management field in general, and KPIs in particular;
- Write articles on performance management and measurement related topics;
- Contribute to research reports and publications on performance management and measurement related topics;
- Provide support in materials customization for different functional areas and industries, as part of the educational services delivered to customers;
- Provide support in consultancy projects requiring off-site documents preparation, analysis and research, as part of the advisory services delivered to customers.
Even if you are a fresh graduate and you haven’t gained previous work experience, but you think you can manage all the above, please apply and we will evaluate together if this is a suitable role for you.
Multiple locations: Sibiu, Cluj Napoca