Customer Engagement Specialist
SHORT COMPANY DESCRIPTION
The KPI Institute is a research institute specialised in business performance. It operates research programs in 12 practice domains, ranging from strategy and KPIs to employee performance, and from customer service to innovation performance. Insights are disseminated through a variety of publications, subscriptions services, and through a knowledge platform available to registered members. Support in deploying these insights in practice is offered through training and advisory services.
The KPI Institute is considered today the global authority on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) research and education. It developed the first KPI Management Framework and operates www.smartkpis.com, the result of the research program dedicated to documenting and cataloguing how KPIs are used in practice, an online portal containing the largest collection of documented KPI examples.
- Flexible working hours;
- Young and enthusiastic working environment;
- A work environment that rewards innovative ideas;
- Fixed monthly rate and performance bonuses;
- 14+ years spent on researching KPI best practice;
- 220+ research reports published to date;
- 6 continents on which we deliver trainings;
- 42 global partner organizations;
- 78 countries where we delivered educational programs.
We expect you to
- Hold a university degree preferably in business, sales or other similar disciplines;
- Have a minimum of one-year experience with sales;
- Have excellent communication skills, both in speaking and writing;
- Be passionate about talking to people;
- Be results oriented;
- Have excellent English skills.
Your main responsibilities include
- Promote The KPI Institute offering through all communication channels including professional social media platforms;
- Build & manage effective relationships with key stakeholders to increase the impact of the sales campaigns;
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective customers;
- Contact prospective customers to present the benefits of enterprise sales accounts and convert them in loyal customers;
- Develop clear and effective written proposals for current and prospective customers.