The KPI Institute is a research institute specialised in business performance. It operates research programs in 12 practice domains, ranging from strategy and KPIs to employee performance, and from customer service to innovation performance. Insights are disseminated through a variety of publications, subscriptions services, and through a knowledge platform available to registered members. Support in deploying these insights in practice is offered through training and advisory services.
The KPI Institute is considered today the global authority on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) research and education. It developed the first KPI Management Framework and operates www.smartkpis.com, the result of the research program dedicated to documenting and cataloguing how KPIs are used in practice, an online portal containing the largest collection of documented KPI examples.
We expect you to
• Holds a university degree;
• Has previous experience as Data Analyst (preferably 2 to 3 years);
• Medium to high proficiency in writing and speaking English;
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point;
• High skills in database management (SQL, VBA);
• Skilled in data visualization and using Power BI;
• Medium to advanced skills in statistics and data analysis;
• Preferred, but not mandatory, skills in Python and/or R programming;
• Possesses superior skills in presenting and communicating, researching, planning and organizing;
• Good article and report writing skills;
• Strong analytical mind and critical thinking;
• Can correlate different pieces of information and develop new content;
• Is able to work independently, but also as part of a team;
• Has an entrepreneurial spirit, is able to identify potential services and products;
• Is a fast learner and is comfortable to work remotely with minimal supervision;
• Is attentive to details;
• Has a positive attitude towards challenging tasks, is perseverant and dedicated to producing high quality outputs;
• Appreciates feedback and is concerned with his or her continuous professional improvement;
• Looks for ways to optimize the processes he or she is involved.
Your main responsibilities include
The Data Analyst will work in a team specialized dedicated to the Center for Data Analysis, Visualization and Analytics, operated by The KPI Institute. The employee is responsible to develop toolkits, templates and user guides for different data management tools.
Your main responsibilities include:
• Research and be aware of latest practices and tools used by organizations in data analysis and visualization;
• Online research on given topics of interest for the Center;
• Centralize and organize information (qualitative or quantitative data);
• Write research conclusions and present them in a format that eases reader’s understanding and supports decision making;
• Write articles on topics related to Center’s domains of expertise;
• Contribute to the development of research reports and publications;
• Develop training course content relevant for data analysis and visualization (course agendas, course manual, slides, exercises etc);
• Develop automated and semi-automated templates, toolkits and user guides for data management tools (e.g. performance scorecards, dashboards, data gathering templates, performance reports etc., these tools can be developed in Microsoft Excel, Power BI etc.)
• Actively engage in developing new services and products for the Center in collaboration with the Coordinator.
• Develop descriptions for services and products to be posted online or in brochures.