SHORT COMPANY DESCRIPTION
The KPI Institute is a research institute specialised in business performance. It operates research programs in 12 practice domains, ranging from strategy and KPIs to employee performance, and from customer service to innovation performance. Insights are disseminated through a variety of publications, subscriptions services, and through a knowledge platform available to registered members. Support in deploying these insights in practice is offered through training and advisory services.
The KPI Institute is considered today the global authority on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) research and education. It developed the first KPI Management Framework and operates www.smartkpis.com, the result of the research program dedicated to documenting and cataloguing how KPIs are used in practice, an online portal containing the largest collection of documented KPI examples.
- Flexible working hours;
- Young and enthusiastic working environment;
- A work environment that rewards innovative ideas;
- Fixed monthly rate and performance bonuses;
- 15+ years spent on researching KPI best practice;
- 220+ research reports published to date;
- 6 continents on which we deliver trainings;
- 35 global partner organizations;
- 59 countries where we delivered educational programs.
We expect you to
- Have economic studies;
- Have 2+ years of experience in a similar position;
- Pay attention to details, to ensure the quality and the accuracy of the information;
- Be result oriented;
- Have good digital dexterity to introduce primary accounting documents in the accounting software (VILTECH, XERO, POWER BI);
- Possess excellent English skills;
- Have advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge;
- Be able to work individually, but also as part of a team;
- Be Flexible and able to multitask; can work within a fast-moving environment, while also driving toward clarity and solutions.
Your main responsibilities include
- Financial accounting up to balance sheet level;
- Development of the financial statements (balance sheet, profit and loss, cash flow);
- Registration of accounting documents in the accounting programs;
- Developing financial reports;
- Calculation of salaries, payment of allowances and social contributions to the authorities;
- Preparation of payment statements;
- Preparation of employment contracts, decisions, termination etc;
- Registration of operations in Revisal.