Graphic & Digital Animator / Videograph
SHORT COMPANY DESCRIPTION
The KPI Institute is a research institute specialised in business performance. It operates research programs in 12 practice domains, ranging from strategy and KPIs to employee performance, and from customer service to innovation performance. Insights are disseminated through a variety of publications, subscriptions services, and through a knowledge platform available to registered members. Support in deploying these insights in practice is offered through training and advisory services.
The KPI Institute is considered today the global authority on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) research and education. It developed the first KPI Management Framework and operates www.smartkpis.com, the result of the research program dedicated to documenting and cataloguing how KPIs are used in practice, an online portal containing the largest collection of documented KPI examples.
- Flexible working hours;
- Young and enthusiastic working environment;
- A work environment that rewards innovative ideas;
- Fixed monthly rate and performance bonuses;
- 15+ years spent on researching KPI best practice;
- 220+ research reports published to date;
- 6 continents on which we deliver trainings;
- 35 global partner organizations;
- 59 countries where we delivered educational programs.
We expect you to
- 2-3 years of experience drawing and animating (2D & 2.5 D);
- Experience using animation software, such as Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Animate;
- Strong interpersonal, communication, presentation, and computer skills;
- Good understanding of animation, storytelling, and character development techniques;
- Attention to detail, adaptability, and receptiveness to feedback and direction;
- Ability to work independently or with a team to develop animations and solve problems.
Your main responsibilities include
- Collaborate with the client and production team members to understand needs, review scripts, design storyboards, and create and edit animations;
- Use software and other techniques to produce animations;
- Listen to feedback and alter animations to better suit client needs;
- Ensure that the final product aligns with the needs of the client and is delivered on time without exceeding the budget;
- Present the final animated piece to clients for their approval;
- Use creativity and artistic techniques to tell a story or provide information in visual form;
- Research industry trends and developments and learning new applications.