SHORT COMPANY DESCRIPTION
The KPI Institute is a research institute specialised in business performance. It operates research programs in 12 practice domains, ranging from strategy and KPIs to employee performance, and from customer service to innovation performance. Insights are disseminated through a variety of publications, subscriptions services, and through a knowledge platform available to registered members. Support in deploying these insights in practice is offered through training and advisory services.
The KPI Institute is considered today the global authority on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) research and education. It developed the first KPI Management Framework and operates www.smartkpis.com, the result of the research program dedicated to documenting and cataloguing how KPIs are used in practice, an online portal containing the largest collection of documented KPI examples.
- Flexible working hours;
- Young and enthusiastic working environment;
- A work environment that rewards innovative ideas;
- Fixed monthly rate and performance bonuses;
- 15+ years spent on researching KPI best practice;
- 220+ research reports published to date;
- 6 continents on which we deliver trainings;
- 35 global partner organizations;
- 59 countries where we delivered educational programs.
We expect you to
Education background requirements:
- Minimum education level: Bachelor degree in Journalism/Literature/Economic Sciences
- Advanced English communication skills
Work experience requirements:
- Minimum 3-5 years work experience as an editor or senior editor;
- Minimum 1 year experience on a similar position or on a managerial position;
- Experience in using media channels and social networking platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook.
- Have excellent command of written English, especially business vocabulary;
- Have excellent communication skills, both in speaking and writing;
- Ability to adapt the writing tone to magazine’s style;
- Proficiency in using MS Office applications;
- Internet research skills;
- Have creativity and good visual sense;
- Pay attention to detail in ensuring everything is cross-checked and accurate;
- Strategic planning skills;
- Coordinating projects and guiding the team;
- Result oriented mind sent, perseverant and proactive.
This is full-time remote job
Your main responsibilities include
- Performance Magazine
- Ensure Performance Magazine (online magazine) is daily updated;
- Coordinate the development of Performance Magazine Printed Edition (publication) every two months, it can be downloaded for free here;
- Coordinate with Marketing team to ensure the website is optimized from a SEO perspective;
- Search and approve persons of interest for interviews;
- Ensure the quality (typos and content quality) of articles included in the website.
- Coordinate the annual publication State of Performance Management, it can be downloaded for free here;
- Propose ideas for new publications, assess and approve ideas from the subordinates;
- Ensure all products developed by The KPI Institute (ensure they are available on the organization’s marketplace and other platforms used for publications, such as Amazon);
- Ensure the internal repository of publications is updated.
- Media exposure
- Identify using social media platforms persons of interest to approach for interviews and participation in webinars;
- Set the annual calendar for webinars and monitor its implementation;
- Contact potential persons of interest (inside and outside of the organization) to participate in webinars;
- Organize online events (conferences);
- Management responsibilities:
- Coordinate Editors in the department;
- Monitor and report performance indicators for the Publishing Department;
- Increase the contribution of the Publishing Department to total revenues;
- Create the strategy to increase the quality and exposure of Performance Magazine (online magazine);
- Create report and participate in weekly meetings with Director of Research Program (direct manager of Head of Publishing)
This is full-time remote job