Instructional Design and Skills Evaluation Specialist (Lerero)
SHORT COMPANY DESCRIPTION
The KPI Institute is a research institute specialised in business performance. It operates research programs in 12 practice domains, ranging from strategy and KPIs to employee performance, and from customer service to innovation performance. Insights are disseminated through a variety of publications, subscriptions services, and through a knowledge platform available to registered members. Support in deploying these insights in practice is offered through training and advisory services.
The KPI Institute is considered today the global authority on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) research and education. It developed the first KPI Management Framework and operates www.smartkpis.com, the result of the research program dedicated to documenting and cataloguing how KPIs are used in practice, an online portal containing the largest collection of documented KPI examples.
- Flexible working hours;
- Young and enthusiastic working environment;
- A work environment that rewards innovative ideas;
- Fixed monthly rate and performance bonuses;
- 15+ years spent on researching KPI best practice;
- 220+ research reports published to date;
- 6 continents on which we deliver trainings;
- 35 global partner organizations;
- 59 countries where we delivered educational programs.
We expect you to
- Hold a university degree in education, train the trainers, educational psychology or related field;
- Have previous experience with skills evaluation, competency frameworks, competency assessment and technology-based curriculum or assessment tools (preferable);
- Possess basic knowledge of assessment theory, strategies, instruments, data collection and analysis methodologies;
- Be able to work independently, but also as part of a team;
- Are energetic, entrepreneurial, hardworking and persistent;
- Have a creative thinking who thrives for continuous challenges and personal growth;
- Excel in written and verbal English.
Your main responsibilities include
LereroWorld is a start-up company activating in the field of Learning, Reinforcement and ROI methodologies. Its goal is to become the global leader in learning reinforcement and supporting methodologies to evaluate the impact of employees training and learning opportunities in the workplace. A successful reinforcement program applies a behavioural methodology that motivates learners, increases retention rates, and ultimately creates lasting change.
Lereroworld provides the following type of services:
- Learning Reinforcement
- Skills Evaluation
- Certification and Accreditations both for individuals and organizations
- Learning Evaluation
- Course Development
- Learning Return on Investment (ROI)
Your main responsibilities include:
- Develop assessment, evaluation and certification toolkits (templates to be used both by the internal team in consultancy projects or by the client directly) and guidelines on how to use these templates toolkits;
- Develop content/ specific assessment instruments to evaluate employees’ skills / their competencies level;
- Design, configure and analyse online surveys for skills evaluation;
- Work cross-functionally with the entire team to create specifications for new assessments and enhancements to existing assessment products and services;
- Provide educational perspective to the design team around development of analysis reports presenting the results of assessment activities;
- Participate in advisory projects regarding skills evaluation and educational consulting;
- Support client organizations in developing internal Competency Framework, Competency catalogue and courses catalogues and offer guidance/ coaching and mentoring regarding the correct usage of the templates developed.