Internal Consultant for Sustainability Performance
SHORT COMPANY DESCRIPTION
The KPI Institute is a research institute specialised in business performance. It operates research programs in 12 practice domains, ranging from strategy and KPIs to employee performance, and from customer service to innovation performance. Insights are disseminated through a variety of publications, subscriptions services, and through a knowledge platform available to registered members. Support in deploying these insights in practice is offered through training and advisory services.
The KPI Institute is considered today the global authority on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) research and education. It developed the first KPI Management Framework and operates www.smartkpis.com, the result of the research program dedicated to documenting and cataloguing how KPIs are used in practice, an online portal containing the largest collection of documented KPI examples.
- Flexible working hours;
- Young and enthusiastic working environment;
- A work environment that rewards innovative ideas;
- Fixed monthly rate and performance bonuses;
- 15+ years spent on researching KPI best practice;
- 220+ research reports published to date;
- 6 continents on which we deliver trainings;
- 35 global partner organizations;
- 59 countries where we delivered educational programs.
We expect you to
· Min. Bachelor’s degree in Environmental/ Sustainability studies
· Experienced as Business Analyst, Strategic Planning, Consultant, Researcher
· Experienced in training delivery and training content development
· Have strong knowledge in Sustainability, CSR, SDGs
· Have consultancy, analytical, and writing skills
· Have a learning agility and be a fast learner
· Open to feedback and knowledge sharing
· Proficiency in English (written and verbal)
Employment type: Independent contractor/ external collaboration
Starting date:To be discussed after an interview
Duration: Undetermined period (permanent contract) with 3 months’ probation period
Working schedule:During office hours: 08:00 – 17:00 or 09:00 – 18:00 (8 hours a day)
Your main responsibilities include
Your main responsibilities include:
· Analyses and synthesizes of research outputs generated by Business Research Analysts and Assistants;
· Transposes research findings into conclusions, presents his/her own point of view/approach in a standardized manner;
· Gets familiar fast with industries or domains (specific terminology, players on the market and trends, challenges) which were not familiar to him or her priorly.
· Proposes new ideas for business management which are reflected in new products/services of the organization (solution design to modern business challenges);
· Conceptualizes strategy and performance related frameworks to be used by client organizations;
· Develops maturity assessment models in the area of strategy and performance to be used by organization or to conduct evaluations for client organizations;
· Develops toolkits which ready to use tools by clients and The KPI Institute (TKI) consultants;
· Writes whitepapers and shares content on social media (LinkedIn).
· Proposes and designs solutions for modern strategy and performance management challenges of client organizations (online/ offsite consultancy);
· Develops step-by-step guides and tools for consultancy services that are provided to TKI consultants in project implementations;
· Engages effectively with various stakeholders (TKI consultants, TKI partners and external research contributors) to identify challenges, needs and improvement areas for TKI services and products in a specific domain (e.g. strategy, performance measurement);
· Responds to clients’ questions and reviews answers formulated by Business Research Analyst.
· Creates and reviews training course content (course curricula, manual, slides, exercises, tests);
· Evaluates and improves on a regular basis training courses included in The KPI Institute’s portfolio;
· Reviews customized training courses to a specific industry or functional area;
· Assesses Practitioner Portfolios as part of The KPI Institute’s certification process;
· Conduct Practitioner Interviews;
· Delivers webinars and training courses (courses are usually for colleagues).
· Acts like a project manager for product/services development;
· Acts like a mentor for Research Business Analysts with potential;
· Reports to Head of Research Department.