International Sales Account Management with Spanish
SHORT COMPANY DESCRIPTION
The KPI Institute is a research institute specialised in business performance. It operates research programs in 12 practice domains, ranging from strategy and KPIs to employee performance, and from customer service to innovation performance. Insights are disseminated through a variety of publications, subscriptions services, and through a knowledge platform available to registered members. Support in deploying these insights in practice is offered through training and advisory services.
The KPI Institute is considered today the global authority on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) research and education. It developed the first KPI Management Framework and operates www.smartkpis.com, the result of the research program dedicated to documenting and cataloguing how KPIs are used in practice, an online portal containing the largest collection of documented KPI examples.
- Flexible working hours;
- Young and enthusiastic working environment;
- A work environment that rewards innovative ideas;
- Fixed monthly rate and performance bonuses;
- 15+ years spent on researching KPI best practice;
- 220+ research reports published to date;
- 6 continents on which we deliver trainings;
- 35 global partner organizations;
- 59 countries where we delivered educational programs.
We expect you to
- Hold a university degree preferably in Business Administration, or other similar disciplines
- Have 5+ years of relevant business-to business sales experience and/or account management;
- Have experience in International Business Development, preferably in driving significant revenue growth with strategic Partners globally;
- Experience in training/advisory industry is a considerable plus;
- Have a proven track record of exceeding sales quotas;
- Have strong strategic, analytical, and project management skills: demonstrated ability to take responsibility for a diverse number of projects and to complete them in a timely manner with limited supervision;
- Set priorities wisely, multitask, and dynamically solve complex problems;
- Be able to command respect and trust internally and externally;
- Be energetic, entrepreneurial, hardworking and persistent;
- Be able to work independently with minimum supervision, but also as part of a project team;
- Be excellent team player. Effective at sharing and communicating knowledge and supporting teammates in times of increased workload;
- Have a creative and strategic thinker who thrives for continuous challenges and personal growth;
- Have experience in using LinkedIn and other social networks;
- Have excellent interpersonal, communications and public speaking skills;
- Be highly organized and self-sufficient, successful with limited direction, upbeat and enthusiastic;
- Excel in written and verbal Spanish.
- Excel in written and verbal English.
Your main responsibilities include
The Partnership Manager is responsible for leading The KPI Institute’s global efforts in developing Partnerships with national or regional companies offering training and/or consulting in management in general, performance management in particular or any complementary practices. In order to be successful, he or she should be proficient in working with frameworks in Partner selection, Partnership design, contract negotiation and management and business development.
In brief, The Partnership Manager will develop and implement business plans and programs that will drive revenue through our Partners. The primary goal is to sign-up companies that can successfully represent us in each market and fully leverage their resources and competitive synergies to grow revenue for both The KPI Institute and our Partners. One will have the opportunity to operate at both a strategic and tactical level. From a strategic perspective, this person will assist with the overall business planning process with Partners and conduct Quarterly Business Reviews. From a tactical perspective, this person will work to integrate our Partners with The KPI Institute’s Business Development Initiatives to develop and execute lead generation initiatives.
The Partnership Manager will be mainly responsible with developing Partner relations in Latina America, with Europe and Africa as secondary markets.
- Responsible for quarterly and annual growth of Partnership revenue for the designated region/countries, both in number of new Partners signed-up and the revenue generated through executing existing Agreements;
- Responsible with Partnership quarterly evaluations of the Service Level Agreement (SLA) KPI Scorecard and annual performance of his portfolio;
- Maintain an accurate joint sales pipeline with Partners and provide timely reports to key stakeholders;
- Contributes to the creation of the annual plan and supporting budget for Partnerships and prepares monthly reporting on financial status;
- Communicates and tracks budgeted goals;
- Determines pricing structures for offerings.
- Jointly developing business plans with Partners that articulate mutual value proposition to address client needs, differentiated solutions, sales and technical enablement, sales and marketing activities, mutual revenue goals and investment needed;
- Driving execution of these business plans by institutionalizing rigorous joint governance, including monthly pipeline status calls/meetings and quarterly business reviews;
- Gathers and tracks intelligence on competitive offerings to maintain competitive advantage;
- Seeks out opportunities for expansion and growth.
- Develop and manage Partner relationships to ensure over-achievement of assigned goals;
- Establish strong relationships with key strategic Partner Executives and their teams;
- Serve as liaison/account manager between the Partner and The KPI Institute’s internal teams to provide outstanding level of service;
- Collaborate with Partners to define and gain commitment to joint marketing, including multi-channel thought leadership demand generation campaigns, sponsoring key corporate and vertical events that align with Partnership and The KPI Institute’s marketing strategy;
- Work cross-functionally to identify joint marketing opportunities, gain commitment to campaign proposals, agree on key roles in campaign execution, and ensure flawless execution (on time, in full, no errors, within budget);
- Report on results and apply learnings to subsequent collaborations.
- Establish and coordinate administrative processes for Partner ’s contracts, invoices/billing and accounts receivables;
- Work closely with colleagues to develop effective marketing communications plans and deliverables to ensure all key stakeholders are aware of the market opportunity with the Partnership Program;
- Perform additional duties as delegated by the Director of Global Partnerships, the General Manager or the CEO.