SHORT COMPANY DESCRIPTION
The KPI Institute is a research institute specialised in business performance. It operates research programs in 12 practice domains, ranging from strategy and KPIs to employee performance, and from customer service to innovation performance. Insights are disseminated through a variety of publications, subscriptions services, and through a knowledge platform available to registered members. Support in deploying these insights in practice is offered through training and advisory services.
The KPI Institute is considered today the global authority on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) research and education. It developed the first KPI Management Framework and operates www.smartkpis.com, the result of the research program dedicated to documenting and cataloguing how KPIs are used in practice, an online portal containing the largest collection of documented KPI examples.
- Flexible working hours;
- Young and enthusiastic working environment;
- A work environment that rewards innovative ideas;
- Fixed monthly rate and performance bonuses;
- 15+ years spent on researching KPI best practice;
- 220+ research reports published to date;
- 6 continents on which we deliver trainings;
- 35 global partner organizations;
- 59 countries where we delivered educational programs.
We expect you to
- Have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences;
- Have excellent English skills.
- Have a minimum 2 years’ experience as an IT Support or similar position
- Have strong analytical & problem solving skills.
- Have a strong customer focus.
Your main responsibilities include
- Creation, implementation and export / import of databases;
- Supporting other employees on with their hardware-related problems;
- Support with VoIP phone system (3CX)
- Support regarding google drive, microsoft and creation of other type of accounts
EQUIPMENT MAINTENANCE AND SAFETY
- Ensures the security of software programs / components / applications, test data and storage media / devices;
- Ensures the continuous functionality of installed programs by following the procedures related to protection against online security threats;
- Ensures the proper functioning of the equipment;
- Provides assistance to users in the proper use of programs and equipment.