The KPI Institute is a research institute specialised in business performance. It operates research programs in 12 practice domains, ranging from strategy and KPIs to employee performance, and from customer service to innovation performance. Insights are disseminated through a variety of publications, subscriptions services, and through a knowledge platform available to registered members. Support in deploying these insights in practice is offered through training and advisory services.
The KPI Institute is considered today the global authority on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) research and education. It developed the first KPI Management Framework and operates www.smartkpis.com, the result of the research program dedicated to documenting and cataloguing how KPIs are used in practice, an online portal containing the largest collection of documented KPI examples.
We expect you to
• Hold a university degree preferably in business, consultancy, quality management or other similar disciplines;
• Previous experience with research and consultancy projects preferred;
• Possess superior skills in presenting and communicating, researching, planning and organisation, writing and reporting, negotiating and closing sales;
• Set priorities wisely, multitask, and dynamically solve complex problems;
• Be able to work independently with minimum supervision, but also as part of a project team;
• Be energetic, entrepreneurial, hardworking and persistent;
• Excel in written and verbal English;
• Be available for travel both at local and international level.
Your main responsibilities include
• Online research on given topics;
• Summarize and centralize research outputs;
• Write research conclusions in order to be presented in a format that eases reader’s understanding and supports decision making;
• Write articles on given topics;
• Develop content for existing and future courses;
• Customize materials based on clients’ needs and requests;
• Support the consultancy projects with the off-site component: internal client documents review and analysis, workshop documents preparation and recalibration, outputs development;
• Facilitate workshops and training courses in both open and in-house format, either face to face or live online;
• Design and implement Performance Management Systems and other advisory services across organizations.