Junior Research Assistant
SHORT COMPANY DESCRIPTION
The KPI Institute is a research institute specialised in business performance. It operates research programs in 12 practice domains, ranging from strategy and KPIs to employee performance, and from customer service to innovation performance. Insights are disseminated through a variety of publications, subscriptions services, and through a knowledge platform available to registered members. Support in deploying these insights in practice is offered through training and advisory services.
The KPI Institute is considered today the global authority on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) research and education. It developed the first KPI Management Framework and operates www.smartkpis.com, the result of the research program dedicated to documenting and cataloguing how KPIs are used in practice, an online portal containing the largest collection of documented KPI examples.
- Flexible working hours;
- Young and enthusiastic working environment;
- A work environment that rewards innovative ideas;
- Fixed monthly rate and performance bonuses;
- 15+ years spent on researching KPI best practice;
- 220+ research reports published to date;
- 6 continents on which we deliver trainings;
- 35 global partner organizations;
- 59 countries where we delivered educational programs.
We expect you to
- Holds a university degree preferably in Business Administration, or other similar disciplines;
- Is able to communicate in English both verbally and in writing at a professional level;
- Previous experience in online research is a plus;
- Is able to centralize and manage high volumes of data in Microsoft Excel efficiently;
- Has strong skills in operating Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point;
- Has excellent data gathering skills from different sources;
- Is a critical thinker: firstly, he or she is able to identify reliable sources and filter information; secondly, he or she questions the relevancy of concepts, asks questions, shows curiosity
- Has strong analytical skills.
- Is attentive to details;
- Is a fast learner and is comfortable to work remotely with minimal supervision;
- Adapts easily to team work, as well as to individual tasks;
- Has a positive attitude towards challenging tasks, is perseverant and dedicated to producing high quality outputs;
- Appreciates feedback and is concerned with his or her continuous professional improvement;
- Looks for ways to optimize the processes he or she is involved.
Your main responsibilities include
- Online research on given topics;
- Collect and centralize data from internal records;
- Centralize data and summarize data to ease understanding of research conclusions;
- Supporting the Business Research Analyst with other research related tasks, such as:
- writing articles on the researched topics;
- testing course exercises;
- writing content related posts for social media;
- writing descriptions of the TKI products and services;
- participating in brainstorming session to create new services and products.