The KPI Institute is a research institute specialised in business performance. It operates research programs in 12 practice domains, ranging from strategy and KPIs to employee performance, and from customer service to innovation performance. Insights are disseminated through a variety of publications, subscriptions services, and through a knowledge platform available to registered members. Support in deploying these insights in practice is offered through training and advisory services.
The KPI Institute is considered today the global authority on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) research and education. It developed the first KPI Management Framework and operates www.smartkpis.com, the result of the research program dedicated to documenting and cataloguing how KPIs are used in practice, an online portal containing the largest collection of documented KPI examples.
We expect you to
• Hold a university degree preferably in business, consultancy, quality management or other similar disciplines;
• Previous experience with consultancy projects preferred;
• Possess superior skills in presenting and communicating, researching, planning and organisation, writing and reporting, negotiating and closing sales;
• Set priorities wisely, multitask, and dynamically solve complex problems;
• Be able to work independently with minimum supervision, but also as part of a project team;
• Be energetic, entrepreneurial, hardworking and persistent;
• Excel in written and verbal English;
• Be available for travel both at local and international level.
Your main responsibilities include
• Prospect for new clients by networking, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients, to enhance business development;
• Develop and maintain relationships with national and international companies;
• Attend sales meetings with clients in order to present the company’s products and services, discuss business related issues and propose collaboration projects according to the clients’ needs;
• Be responsible to achieve personal sales targets and contribute to the overall target of the organization.
• Facilitate workshops and training courses in both open and in-house format, either face to face or live online;
• Deliver consultancy on-site, online and off-site;
• Customize materials based on clients’ needs and requests;
• Design and implement Performance Management Systems and other advisory services across organizations.
• Provide feedback and be actively involved in courses development and new content generation by other divisions of the organization;
• Record training courses, if needed, for the eLearning platform;
• Write articles to promote the knowledge as a consultant;
• Deliver webinars and podcasts.