Operation Manager (Skills Mandate Company)
SHORT COMPANY DESCRIPTION
The KPI Institute is a research institute specialised in business performance. It operates research programs in 12 practice domains, ranging from strategy and KPIs to employee performance, and from customer service to innovation performance. Insights are disseminated through a variety of publications, subscriptions services, and through a knowledge platform available to registered members. Support in deploying these insights in practice is offered through training and advisory services.
The KPI Institute is considered today the global authority on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) research and education. It developed the first KPI Management Framework and operates www.smartkpis.com, the result of the research program dedicated to documenting and cataloguing how KPIs are used in practice, an online portal containing the largest collection of documented KPI examples.
- Flexible working hours;
- Young and enthusiastic working environment;
- A work environment that rewards innovative ideas;
- Fixed monthly rate and performance bonuses;
- 15+ years spent on researching KPI best practice;
- 220+ research reports published to date;
- 6 continents on which we deliver trainings;
- 35 global partner organizations;
- 59 countries where we delivered educational programs.
We expect you to
We expect you to:
- Hold a university degree in business management / economics / education or related field;
- Have previous experience with coordinating projects and teams;
- Be skilled in organizational development;
- Be innovative about future product concepts;
- Be able to work well with a wide range of people from different parts of the business;
- Be flexible and able to multitask; can work within a fast-moving environment, while also driving toward clarity and solutions; demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities and guiding investment in people and systems
- Have attention to detail in ensuring everything is cross-checked and accurate;
- Have strong project management skills, being able to take ownership and responsibility for different tasks;
- Have negotiation and communication skills, be customer and business oriented;
- Excel in written and verbal English.
Your main responsibilities include
Skills Mandate is a web start-up company activating in the field of skills development. Its goal is to provide online access to a database of training courses dedicated to both personal and professional development of individuals and companies at international level. Its goal is to become a worldwide courses aggregator, where clients can easily find the relevant educational resources in order to up skill their current levels of competencies. The software solution behind the web page will search in the database the adequate training courses for the particular areas of competencies that an individual / the organization wants to advance at.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Update the existing specifications for the software solution behind the Skills Mandate’s web page;
- Curate the current competencies classifications, in order to cover all relevant areas;
- Search for educational resources (online and face to face training courses, microlearning, videodoodles, articles etc) that can be added to the database to address all identified competencies;
- Maintaining the website updated, by adding continuously new educational resources to the database.bine
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT RELATED
- Develop Skills Mandate’s strategy;
- Assume responsibility for business development, by being actively involved in coordinating marketing and sales campaign dedicated to increase Skills Mandate’s revenues;
- Develop Skills Mandate’s budget and monitor its implementation.
- Coordinate Skills Mandate’s team: form the team (be actively involved in recruitment, succession plans etc), develop the team (act as a mentor for team colleagues, evaluate them etc) and manage the workflow (allocate projects and tasks, overview progress, provide feedback etc);
- Maintain the communication between Skills Mandate’s and other companies from TKI holding, the CEO, CFO and the COO.