SHORT COMPANY DESCRIPTION
The KPI Institute is a research institute specialised in business performance. It operates research programs in 12 practice domains, ranging from strategy and KPIs to employee performance, and from customer service to innovation performance. Insights are disseminated through a variety of publications, subscriptions services, and through a knowledge platform available to registered members. Support in deploying these insights in practice is offered through training and advisory services.
The KPI Institute is considered today the global authority on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) research and education. It developed the first KPI Management Framework and operates www.smartkpis.com, the result of the research program dedicated to documenting and cataloguing how KPIs are used in practice, an online portal containing the largest collection of documented KPI examples.
- Flexible working hours;
- Young and enthusiastic working environment;
- A work environment that rewards innovative ideas;
- Fixed monthly rate and performance bonuses;
- 15+ years spent on researching KPI best practice;
- 220+ research reports published to date;
- 6 continents on which we deliver trainings;
- 35 global partner organizations;
- 59 countries where we delivered educational programs.
We expect you to
- Hold a university degree in Journalism, Communication, or other related field;
- Have a familiarity with a variety of podcast formats (i.e. interview, narrative, news, etc.);
- Creative and energetic;
- Able to communicate clearly and conversationally;
- Strong interview skills to ask natural follow-up questions;
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and multitasking ability;
- Have excellent writing and communication skills and creative ideas on how to make compelling content;
- Have excellent English.
Your main responsibilities include
Your main responsibilities include:
- Planning shows and performing research for episode topics of interest and booking guests;
- Identifying internal podcast opportunities while producing new original podcast offerings;
- Writing intros, preparing for interview questions, promos, and scripts;
- Hosting the episode by leading an engaged and energetic discussion of the topics with the guest experts;
- Nurturing the relationships with podcast guests;
- Writing brief show report for each episodes to ensure journalistic accuracy;
- Performing other duties as assigned.