SHORT COMPANY DESCRIPTION
The KPI Institute is a research institute specialised in business performance. It operates research programs in 12 practice domains, ranging from strategy and KPIs to employee performance, and from customer service to innovation performance. Insights are disseminated through a variety of publications, subscriptions services, and through a knowledge platform available to registered members. Support in deploying these insights in practice is offered through training and advisory services.
The KPI Institute is considered today the global authority on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) research and education. It developed the first KPI Management Framework and operates www.smartkpis.com, the result of the research program dedicated to documenting and cataloguing how KPIs are used in practice, an online portal containing the largest collection of documented KPI examples.
- Flexible working hours;
- Young and enthusiastic working environment;
- A work environment that rewards innovative ideas;
- Fixed monthly rate and performance bonuses;
- 15+ years spent on researching KPI best practice;
- 220+ research reports published to date;
- 6 continents on which we deliver trainings;
- 35 global partner organizations;
- 59 countries where we delivered educational programs.
We expect you to
• Hold a university degree in business management / economics / education / psychology or related field;
• Have previous experience with coordinating projects and teams;
• Be skilled in organizational development, personnel management, budget and resource development, and strategic planning;
• Have analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges;
• Be innovative about future product concepts;
• Be able to work well with a wide range of people from different parts of the business;
• Be flexible and able to multitask; can work within a fast-moving environment, while also driving toward clarity and solutions; demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities and guiding investment in people and systems
• Have attention to detail in ensuring everything is cross-checked and accurate;
• Have strong project management skills, being able to take ownership and responsibility for different tasks;
• Have negotiation and communication skills, be customer and business oriented;
• Excel in written and verbal English.
Your main responsibilities include
This position is responsible for developing new product called Lerero (Learning Reinforcement & ROI) which provides the following type of services:
• Certification and Accreditations both for individuals and organizations
• Learning Return on Investment (ROI)
Your main responsibilities include:
Develop Lerero’s strategy;
Develop Lerero’s business model: identify generating revenue sources, package the products and services, come up with ideas for new services to be provided to clients etc;
Assume responsibility for business development, by being actively involved in coordinating marketing and sales campaign dedicated to increase Lerero’s revenues;
Develop Lerero’s budget and monitor its implementation;
Coordinate Lerero team: form the team (be actively involved in recruitment, succession plans etc), develop the team (act as a mentor for team colleagues, evaluate them etc) and manage the workflow (allocate projects and tasks, overview progress, provide feedback etc);
Maintain the communication between Lerero and other companies from TKI holding, the CEO, CFO and the COO;
Be actively involved in supporting the team with specific tasks and projects, by:
o Coming up with ideas for learning reinforcement tools and competencies assessment instruments;
o Working cross-functionally with the entire team to create specifications for new products and services;
o Participating in advisory projects regarding learning reinforcement, skills evaluation and educational consulting.