Product Marketing Manager
SHORT COMPANY DESCRIPTION
The KPI Institute is a research institute specialised in business performance. It operates research programs in 12 practice domains, ranging from strategy and KPIs to employee performance, and from customer service to innovation performance. Insights are disseminated through a variety of publications, subscriptions services, and through a knowledge platform available to registered members. Support in deploying these insights in practice is offered through training and advisory services.
The KPI Institute is considered today the global authority on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) research and education. It developed the first KPI Management Framework and operates www.smartkpis.com, the result of the research program dedicated to documenting and cataloguing how KPIs are used in practice, an online portal containing the largest collection of documented KPI examples.
- Flexible working hours;
- Young and enthusiastic working environment;
- A work environment that rewards innovative ideas;
- Fixed monthly rate and performance bonuses;
- 15+ years spent on researching KPI best practice;
- 220+ research reports published to date;
- 6 continents on which we deliver trainings;
- 35 global partner organizations;
- 59 countries where we delivered educational programs.
We expect you to
- 3-5 years of Product Marketing experience for a B2B tech company.
- Extensive knowledge of B2B, SaaS and Digital Marketing best practices and trends.
- Demonstrated results in launching new products, experience in developing product marketing campaigns, setting, and meeting strategic campaign goals and objectives.
- Strong background in content marketing programs and demand generation
- A proven portfolio of product marketing content that demonstrates your positioning, messaging, and writing capabilities across literature, web, and video asset types.
- A curiosity around personas, their challenges, behaviors, as well as data trends that draw conclusions and insights from those trends.
- Combination of strategic product marketing experiences and hands-on tactical execution
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills, complemented with creative thinking.
- The ability to digest technical product information into customer facing value propositions.
- Detail oriented, with an ability to prioritize and manage multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently in an unstructured environment.
- Experience with both early-stage products and established products
- Experience with end-to-end product lifecycle management
- Exposure to working on marketing programs for global markets preferred.
- Experience in EduTech industry – nice to have
Your main responsibilities include
This role will be responsible for developing the go-to-market strategies and tactics for The KPI Institute learning solutions. Tactics will include thought leadership, sales enablement, and digital marketing campaigns.
This person will be responsible for influencing product development and leading go-to-market strategy as part of a cross-functional team. To be successful, the candidate will bring a combination of strategic vision, communication skills, collaborative mindset, and hardware and/or software product launch experience, having worked in highly cross-functional, dynamic environments built to move fast, ruthlessly prioritize, and pivot quickly as needed to incubate future technologies.
- Create a marketing strategy for new solutions and manage all launch activities including announcement date and strategy; material development schedule, and all marketing assets (brochures, videos, web pages, spec sheets, etc.)
- Work with product teams to develop campaign strategy and content such as value propositions and positioning, presentations, advertising, marketing communications, etc.
- Develop and present customer personas, use cases, minimum viable product requirements and experience requirements documentation.
- Lead new feature development from concept through commercialization, including voice of customer research, definition of customer and product requirements and value proposition, presentations, and competitive analysis.
- Help identify product enhancement priorities based on market insights from customers, market research and analysis.
- Develop, execute, monitor and optimize software demand generation campaigns around specific value propositions, functionalities, capabilities and outcomes to drive engagement and demand resulting in marketing qualified leads.
- Properly brief and provide direction to internal graphic designers, on development of marketing materials.
- Keep track of key competitors and market dynamics to inform and drive updates to marketing strategy, tactics, and messaging.
- Create content including white papers, case studies, blogs, research reports, testimonials, and other content collaterals for web-based marketing.
- Develop marketing collateral and sales tools like product brochures, datasheets, decks, web copy, presentations, custom sales documents, proposals, and a vast array of other materials.
- Provide bi-weekly reports and accountability showing engagement and demand generation metrics against campaign- and sales objectives.
- Implement global content and collateral strategy for key partners.
- This is an individual contributor role and requires the ability to take initiative and ownership of decisions, projects and programs.
- Performing other duties as required