Publisher & Editor Specialist
SHORT COMPANY DESCRIPTION
The KPI Institute is a research institute specialised in business performance. It operates research programs in 12 practice domains, ranging from strategy and KPIs to employee performance, and from customer service to innovation performance. Insights are disseminated through a variety of publications, subscriptions services, and through a knowledge platform available to registered members. Support in deploying these insights in practice is offered through training and advisory services.
The KPI Institute is considered today the global authority on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) research and education. It developed the first KPI Management Framework and operates www.smartkpis.com, the result of the research program dedicated to documenting and cataloguing how KPIs are used in practice, an online portal containing the largest collection of documented KPI examples.
- Flexible working hours;
- Young and enthusiastic working environment;
- A work environment that rewards innovative ideas;
- Fixed monthly rate and performance bonuses;
- 15+ years spent on researching KPI best practice;
- 220+ research reports published to date;
- 6 continents on which we deliver trainings;
- 35 global partner organizations;
- 59 countries where we delivered educational programs.
We expect you to
Education background requirements:
- Minimum education level: Bachelor’s degree in Journalism/Literature/Economic Sciences
- Language certificate: Cambridge Assessment English – C2 level, IELTS – Band 9
Work experience requirements:
- Minimum 1-3 years work experience as an editor or senior editor;
- Experience in using media channels and social networking platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook.
- Have excellent command of written English, especially business vocabulary;
- Have excellent communication skills, both in speaking and writing;
- Ability to adapt the writing tone to magazine’s style;
- Proficiency in using MS Office applications;
- Internet research skills;
- Attention to details;
- Adapts easy to changes;
- Creative, proactive, independent and self-learner.
Your main responsibilities include
- Performance Magazine
- Maintain the Performance Magazine (online magazine) by adding new content (articles), updating all sections of the website;
- Generate content for online and printed magazines, including interviews and articles based on research;
- Develop the Performance Magazine Printed Edition (publication) every two months, it can be downloaded for free here;
- Editing, re-writing and proofreading articles before being published;
- Develop the annual publication State of Performance Management, it can be downloaded for free here;
- Propose ideas for new publications and develop them after they have been approved;
- Publish all products developed by The KPI Institute (ensure they are available on the organization’s marketplace and other platforms used for publications, such as Amazon);
- Maintain the internal repository of publications updated.
- Media exposure
- Identify using social media platforms persons of interest to approach for interviews and participation in webinars;
- Act as webinar producer (introduce the speaker, manage the questions from the audience) for the webinar;
- Contact potential persons of interest (inside and outside of the organization) to participate in webinars;
- Support online events organized (conferences);
- Contribute to structure and design of the monthly Newsletters;
- Promote the generated articles on social networking platforms;