SHORT COMPANY DESCRIPTION
The KPI Institute is a research institute specialised in business performance. It operates research programs in 12 practice domains, ranging from strategy and KPIs to employee performance, and from customer service to innovation performance. Insights are disseminated through a variety of publications, subscriptions services, and through a knowledge platform available to registered members. Support in deploying these insights in practice is offered through training and advisory services.
The KPI Institute is considered today the global authority on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) research and education. It developed the first KPI Management Framework and operates www.smartkpis.com, the result of the research program dedicated to documenting and cataloguing how KPIs are used in practice, an online portal containing the largest collection of documented KPI examples.
- Flexible working hours;
- Young and enthusiastic working environment;
- A work environment that rewards innovative ideas;
- Fixed monthly rate and performance bonuses;
- 15+ years spent on researching KPI best practice;
- 220+ research reports published to date;
- 6 continents on which we deliver trainings;
- 35 global partner organizations;
- 59 countries where we delivered educational programs.
We expect you to
• Hold a university degree in education, educational psychology, or related fields
• Have previous working experience in the practice domain
• Have experience in product management, product design, strategy planning
• Have experience in managing team
• Have a creative thinking who thrives for continuous challenges and personal growth;
• Have advance English communication skills.
Employment type: Independent contractor/ external collaborator
Starting date:To be discussed after an interview
Duration: Undetermined period, with 3 months’ probation period
Working schedule:During office hours
Your main responsibilities include
This research coordinator will either manage Skills Program that creating a taxonomy of skills, skills standards, assessment, etc., or Learning Program that creating best practices in learning.
Your main responsibilities include:
COORDINATION OF THE RESEARCH DEPARTMENT
• Plans and coordinates the activities within the department to achieve the objectives at the departmental level and the organizational level;
• Manages the portfolio of projects within the department, including setting deadlines, delegating responsibilities for those of strategic and/or operational importance;
• Develops management plans for large-scale research projects;
• Undertakes secondary/primary research studies in the specialized field;
• Identifies the needs of the clients and collaborates with the appropriate departments to meet the identified needs;
• Develops relationships and communicates with clients and partners of the organization to deliver the most appropriate solutions in the field;
• Delivers courses/workshops both nationally and internationally;
• Undertakes research studies on the development plan of specialized publications;
• Prepares project plans for specialized publications in development;
• Coordinates the editorial process for specialized publications in development;
SUPPORT FOR EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS
• Customize course materials according to delivery requirements;
• Check the quality of the content of customized course materials.