Senior Front End Developer
SHORT COMPANY DESCRIPTION
The KPI Institute is a research institute specialised in business performance. It operates research programs in 12 practice domains, ranging from strategy and KPIs to employee performance, and from customer service to innovation performance. Insights are disseminated through a variety of publications, subscriptions services, and through a knowledge platform available to registered members. Support in deploying these insights in practice is offered through training and advisory services.
The KPI Institute is considered today the global authority on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) research and education. It developed the first KPI Management Framework and operates www.smartkpis.com, the result of the research program dedicated to documenting and cataloguing how KPIs are used in practice, an online portal containing the largest collection of documented KPI examples.
- Flexible working hours;
- Young and enthusiastic working environment;
- A work environment that rewards innovative ideas;
- Fixed monthly rate and performance bonuses;
- 15+ years spent on researching KPI best practice;
- 220+ research reports published to date;
- 6 continents on which we deliver trainings;
- 35 global partner organizations;
- 59 countries where we delivered educational programs.
We expect you to
- Have extensive knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3;
- Have experience in working with frameworks (Laravel);
- Have experience in working with React;
- Good knowledge of relational databases (MYSQL);
- Have experience in working with SASS, Webpack, Selenium, Restful API, tailwindcss – would be a plus;
- Have experience with WordPress/ Magento – would be a plus;
- Be able to manage multiple tasks and prioritise work;
- Have the ability to work collaboratively as part of a project team;
- Have excellent English skills.
Your main responsibilities include
- Collaborate with business analysts and developers to produce software layout;
- Transform software designs and specifications into high functioning code in the appropriate language;
- Integrate software layout with functional API;
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent;
- Edit content and re-design web pages;
- Test code periodically to ensure it produces the desirable results and perform debugging when necessary
- Maintain and expand our websites;
- Assist and support in the upkeeping of our websites.
- Perform upgrades to make software and systems more secure and efficient.