Technical Project Manager
SHORT COMPANY DESCRIPTION
The KPI Institute is a research institute specialised in business performance. It operates research programs in 12 practice domains, ranging from strategy and KPIs to employee performance, and from customer service to innovation performance. Insights are disseminated through a variety of publications, subscriptions services, and through a knowledge platform available to registered members. Support in deploying these insights in practice is offered through training and advisory services.
The KPI Institute is considered today the global authority on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) research and education. It developed the first KPI Management Framework and operates www.smartkpis.com, the result of the research program dedicated to documenting and cataloguing how KPIs are used in practice, an online portal containing the largest collection of documented KPI examples.
- Flexible working hours;
- Young and enthusiastic working environment;
- A work environment that rewards innovative ideas;
- Fixed monthly rate and performance bonuses;
- 15+ years spent on researching KPI best practice;
- 220+ research reports published to date;
- 6 continents on which we deliver trainings;
- 35 global partner organizations;
- 59 countries where we delivered educational programs.
We expect you to
- Previous experience in a similar role (2-5 years are required), experience in EdTech solutions (eLearning, LMS etc.) is nice to have, but not mandatory.
- Experience in scrum or being a scrum master, certified is a plus.
- University degree preferably in Computer Sciences or other similar disciplines;
- Strong project management skills; being able to take ownership and responsibility for tasks to ensure they are delivered on time and at the desired quality levels;
- Excellent people skills, with an ability to partner with a dynamic and young team;
- Flexibility to perform in a fast-moving environment; being able to multitask, set priorities and make proper decisions based on data;
- Conflict management and problem solving skills;
- Results driven orientation;
- Excellent written and verbal English.
Employment type: External Collaborator/ Independent Contractor
Starting date: To be discussed after an interview
Duration: Undetermined period, with 3 months’ probation period
No. of hours: 40h/week
Working schedule: During office hours: 08:00 – 17:00 or 09:00 – 18:00
How to apply: send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your main responsibilities include
You will be responsible for leading a software developer team to develop Lerero, a SaaS solution for improving the efficiency, effectiveness and enjoyment of learning. Backed by research on memory and brain science, supporting knowledge retention learning application tracking.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Determine and define project scope and objectives;
- Act as a point of contact between the internal stakeholders and the team of developers;
- Ensure the project team clearly knows the outputs that are required to be delivered;
- Manage the project team in an effective and efficient manner;
- Monitor progress and prepare adjustments if needed;
- Generate Daily, weekly and monthly reports for the internal stakeholders.
- Generate reports to support the project management.
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement;
- Ensure deliverables are finalized within the agreed budget, deadlines and at the desired quality standards;