Training Production Coordinator
SHORT COMPANY DESCRIPTION
The KPI Institute is a research institute specialised in business performance. It operates research programs in 12 practice domains, ranging from strategy and KPIs to employee performance, and from customer service to innovation performance. Insights are disseminated through a variety of publications, subscriptions services, and through a knowledge platform available to registered members. Support in deploying these insights in practice is offered through training and advisory services.
The KPI Institute is considered today the global authority on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) research and education. It developed the first KPI Management Framework and operates www.smartkpis.com, the result of the research program dedicated to documenting and cataloguing how KPIs are used in practice, an online portal containing the largest collection of documented KPI examples.
- Flexible working hours;
- Young and enthusiastic working environment;
- A work environment that rewards innovative ideas;
- Fixed monthly rate and performance bonuses;
- 15+ years spent on researching KPI best practice;
- 220+ research reports published to date;
- 6 continents on which we deliver trainings;
- 35 global partner organizations;
- 59 countries where we delivered educational programs.
We expect you to
- Hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Education, Management, or other relevant subjects;
- Have previous experience in packaging content for eLearning;
- Be able to work independently, but also as a part of a team;
- Be energetic, entrepreneurial, hardworking and persistent;
- Have a creative thinking who thrives for continuous challenges and personal growth;
- Possess superior skills in presenting, communication, planning, and organizing;
- Be able to communicate in English both verbally and in writing at a professional level.
Your main responsibilities include
- To develop learning objectives and production plans and schedules;
- To package the e-learning scripts based on the content researched by the research analyst team;
- To design and develop audience-appropriate, clear, and concise learning content that aligns with the company’s priorities;
- To ensure the effectiveness and the quality of the training content production;
- Provide projects status reports to the direct manager and the interested stakeholders.