SHORT COMPANY DESCRIPTION
The KPI Institute is a research institute specialised in business performance. It operates research programs in 12 practice domains, ranging from strategy and KPIs to employee performance, and from customer service to innovation performance. Insights are disseminated through a variety of publications, subscriptions services, and through a knowledge platform available to registered members. Support in deploying these insights in practice is offered through training and advisory services.
The KPI Institute is considered today the global authority on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) research and education. It developed the first KPI Management Framework and operates www.smartkpis.com, the result of the research program dedicated to documenting and cataloguing how KPIs are used in practice, an online portal containing the largest collection of documented KPI examples.
- Flexible working hours;
- Young and enthusiastic working environment;
- A work environment that rewards innovative ideas;
- Fixed monthly rate and performance bonuses;
- 15+ years spent on researching KPI best practice;
- 220+ research reports published to date;
- 6 continents on which we deliver trainings;
- 35 global partner organizations;
- 59 countries where we delivered educational programs.
We expect you to
- Hold a Master’s degree in Work, Organizational, & Personnel (WOP) or Industrial & Organizational (IO) Psychology;
- Have previous experience as WOP or IO Psychologist;
- Have excellent verbal communication and active listening skills;
- Have trustworthiness to keep confidential information and empathy to understand and identify people’s experiences;
- Be able to work independently, but also as part of a team;
- Have a creative thinking who thrives for continuous challenges and personal growth;
- Excel in written and verbal English.
Your main responsibilities include
- Conduct research on physical work environments, organizational effectiveness, productivity, communication systems, group interactions, leadership, morale, motivation, and other related topics in order to assess organizational functioning, to identify solutions to problems, to help employees to work more effectively, and to increase job satisfaction;
- Help business hire qualified employees by developing and implementing employee selection and placement programs;
- Develop programs and create solutions to retain employees and increase productivity;
- Assist employees in their work related challenges and support them better face changes;
- Assess and improve organizational culture and climate;
- Improve quality of life and maintain a mentally and physically healthy workforce by providing counselling services & other related programs to employees about job and career-related issues;
- Advise management concerning personnel, managerial, and marketing policies and practices and their potential effects on organizational effectiveness and efficiency;
- Study consumers’ reactions to new products and package designs, and to advertising efforts, using surveys and tests.